General Shipping Information
We ship most orders via TNT. Sometimes we use other couriers, depending on the item size and weight. Small items below 2kg (for example jiffy bag size) will usually be shipped via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. In all cases, we will confirm via email when your order has been shipped and by which method, with a tracking number. You can usually start tracking your order after it has been assigned to the local delivery network, typically this is within 18 hours of collection for us.
Our aim is to despatch in-stock items within 2 days of receipt of your order and cleared payment.
Next day delivery means next working day, Monday to Friday, by close of business.
IMPORTANT All parcels require a signature on delivery. If you or someone else is unable to accept the parcel it maybe returned to us undelivered. To avoid this and the possibility of further delivery charges, please ensure someone will be available to accept delivery. If you wish to have your ordered delivered to a different address please contact us immediately.
Collect from store ("Click and Collect") : Where this option is selected the goods are shipped, subject to stock availability, to the Music Matters store you have chosen. In this case we will contact you to confirm via email and/or telephone. Goods will therefore NOT be shipped via TNT. You MUST provide proof of purchase and a valid form of ID upon collection.
Delivery Services Available (UK Only)
- Express (delivered before close of business) : Free of Charge to Mainland UK addresses, except:
- Northern Ireland : additional £24.95
- Highlands and Islands of Scotland : additional £29.95
- Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly and Channel islands : additional £29.95
- Isle of Wight : additional £14.95
- Before 9AM : additional £24.95 (not available to off-shore destinations)
- Before 10AM : additional £19.95 (not available to off-shore destinations)
- Before 12PM : additional £11.95 (not available to off-shore destinations)
- Saturday : additional £19.95 (not available to off-shore destinations)
It is advisable to Call us if you require any of the above delivery services in place of Express. You may still place your order if you wish to have the goods delivered to these destinations however we will quote for delivery cost and will require an additional payment, see the guidelines above. However if your order fits in a jiffy-bag and where the additional cost is minimal we may waive the additional cost for orders over £200 at our discretion. In all cases where we are shipping off-shore we will contact you before confirming acceptance of your order. WE DO NOT EXPORT OUTSIDE OF THE UK!